Jack and the Beanstalk is a slot with a magical story behind it, which we all know and love, in the game you will find 20 lines over 5 reels. It was developed by the award winning company NetEntertainment, the team behind other favourites such as Starburst, Jack Hammer 2, and Wonky Wabbits.
Introduction to Jack and the Beanstalk Slot
Your goal in Jack and the Beanstalk is to arrange symbols on the paylines in order to complete winning combinations.
Playing the game:
- There are multiple optional coin values that you will be able to select. The values start at $0.01 and incrementally increase to $0.50.
- The game allows for the selection of the amount you would like to wager. It provides options on the number of coins per line you can chose to wager in order to increase the amounts that can be won with each combination of symbols. Jack and the Bean Stalk allows for a maximum of 10 coins per line. The maximum wager is 200 coins multiplied by your coin value.
- There are 20 paylines that can produce a win. These lines can be activated or deactivated as you wish, each line that has been removed will lower you wager, but also the number of lines that can be won on. Each time a line is activated with a winning combination you will see the line displayed on the reels.
- Playing the game without multiple coins, but all lines active, will result in a total wager of 25 coins. This will give you a minimum wager of $0.25 if using the lowest coin value. Should the maximum number of coins per line be wagered, the cost $100.00
- Once you have made your selections from the settings mentioned above and are pleased with the value displayed by the game, you will then be able to begin playing.
- An auto-play option is available which will allow you to set the game to play automatically. You will have a number of settings available including the amount of spins to be played (5, 10, 25, 50 or 100), as well as the option to stop early in the case of winnings increasing or decreasing by a certain amount. If a certain size of win takes place the auto-spin will stop. You may also select to have the autoplay features stopped should free spins be awarded.
- Winnings are paid out in coins and represent the same coin value as you have selected. Playing multiple coins on each line will multiply your winnings based on the number of coins per line in play. For example, should you obtain a win of 1,000 coins with 1 coin wagered and a coin value of $0.50, you will receive $50.00. If the same wins takes place with 10 coins per line in play, you will receive $500.00.
- All winning combinations are only paid left to right on an active payline starting with the left reel. This excludes the scatters as they payout when appearing anywhere.
- The game will provide you with information relating to wins below the reels, additionally you will see that the activated lines will be presented.
- Your total winning amount will also be displayed below the reels before it is added to your remaining credits. Should more than one line have been triggered, the results will automatically be accumulated in the total amount won.
Game information Page
- The information page can be accessed by locating the paytable tab that appears to the lower left hand side of your screen. The information you find displayed will include the amounts that can be won next to each symbol. It will include how to trigger each combination and all special features that can be triggered. All paylines that are available will also be displayed here.
- All of the winnings you achieve will be displayed in the paytable after every spin. This means that you will be able to access the page and see what you are currently have won.
- Each feature the game offers will be found within the paytable. This will include instructions about those features and how they are won.
- To view the next page or exit back to the reels you can make use to the directional arrows and return keys that are available below the paytable. Use the arrows to move from page to page and the return button to close the paytable.
- The Jack and the Beanstalk logo is the wild symbol. The wild symbol will be able to compromise its own value in order to complete lines that are missing a symbol. For this to occur, the wild symbol will need to fall into a position where symbols are required.
- This wild symbol can award you with winnings by appearing anywhere on the reels with other symbols. It will only be able to complete winnings for symbols that are required to complete a winning combination. This excludes the scatter.
- When the wild symbol appears on the reels it will be able to complete multiple lines at a time, however the game will only reward you for the highest possible win per line.
- In the game the wild symbol also presents a walking feature, which will be triggered whenever a wild symbol is shown. This feature will hold the wild symbol in place on the reels and move to the leftist most reel with each following spin until no longer displayed.
- It is also possible for additional wild symbols to appear within a re-spin. This will result in continues respins until such time as no other wilds are seen on the reels.
- The treasure chests holding the magical beans is the scatter symbol. They will be featured on all 5 reels.
- The scatter symbols are unique and do not require to stop on any paylines.
- You will need to get at least 3 scatters in a single spin to activate the free spins. The scatters do not reward you with coin payouts, however will provide you with a minimum of 10 free spins up to 20.
Free spin bonus
- The free spins will be rewarded to you when 3 or more scatters are displayed on the reels. Irrespective of the amount of scatters, you receive 10 free games will be presented to you. Free spins will spin the reels at no cost.
- You will not be able to adjust the coin sizes or amount of coins in play during the free spins. All of your winnings will be multiplied by the wagered amount used when initiated.
- You will be able to add additional free games to your remaining balance by obtaining more scatter symbol on the reels, should 3 or more appear once again you will receive 5 free games.
- The free spins will include all normal game symbols along with the walking wilds. However, there will be an additional bonus symbol added to the reels that will be able to trigger the collection bonus when it appears on reel 5. This will increase the action of the wild symbol to include stacked wilds of various types.
- The collection bonus will only be featured during free spins. With this feature you will be able to collect increased winnings as different wild symbol features can be unlocked. The bonus symbol appears on reel 5 and is represented by a golden key.
- Collect at least 3 of the bonus key symbols and you will find the walking wilds will now expand over 2 positions of the reel when showing on any of the 5 reels.
- Get 6 of the golden key symbols and the walking wilds will now appear in stacked on all positions for the respective reel it stops on.
- When you manage to obtain 9 golden keys you trigger the harp wild feature that will have walking wilds expand over the entire reel and move towards the left after each re-spin.
- The game will not save your progression of the collected bonus symbols at the end of any series of free spins. Once the feature has been completed you are returned to the main game.
- The game buttons appear below the reels and will assist you in getting to all the required information and setting’s you may require during the game.
- To access the paytable you will need to locate the paytable button, which is just above the settings panel, to the left of your screen.
- To the left of the settings panel you will see an adjustable option reading level. This will allow you to wager multiple coins on the paylines to a maximum of 10. You can adjust this amount with the buttons appearing on either side of the amount displayed in the centre.
- Pressing the auto play button will give you a small pop up menu that features the options you have available for the auto play feature.
- The round centre button will be required to play the game. When you press this button you will see the reels spin with your selected wager. This also acts as a skill stop button that can stop the reels while they are spinning.
- The max bet button will increase the amount of coins to the maximum of 1. This button will also activate all possible lines. Your coin value cannot be changed by this button.
- The coin value selection works like the level buttons. You will be able to adjust the amount displayed by using the 2 arrows on either side of the value shown within the window.
- The black window appearing above the settings table will be used as your main display where you will see the amount that is currently being wagered as well as the amount you have won should any combinations be presented after a spin.
- Right at the bottom of the screen you will see 4 options to the left. Here you can change advanced settings including sounds, graphics, support and shortcuts.
Making use of the shortcuts will give you the chance to use your keyboard should you wish. Your mouse will still be available should you decide to alternate between the two.
- You will also be able to use the tab button to switch between settings and get to different features available on the setting panel.
- The esc key will let you exit the paytable. You will also be able to use this button to exit the game and return to the lobby.
In the event a disconnection occurs, the game will automatically complete any spins in process and save wins and your balance. This also applies to the features, any feature in play will be help until you log back into the game.
- If a disconnection appears during the autoplay option, all game play will come to a stop upon completion of the current spin.