Demolition Squad is an advanced video slot that comes equipped with wilds with a demolition feature, scatter symbols and interactive bonus game. The game was created by Net Entertainment.
Playing Demolition Squad:
Demolition Squad is played on 5 reels that each contain 4 rows. There are a total of 40 paylines. The goal when playing is to generate winning combinations beginning with the left most reel in combinations of three or more.
Playing the game:
- There are a number of ways you are able to set the amount you wish to wager. These include adjusting the level and the coin size.
- There is an option to adjust the bet level. This determines the number of coins that will be applied on each of the individual lines. The minimum in Demolition Squad is 40 coins as the ability to play fewer lines is not offered. The maximum is 400 coins, which equates to 10 coins per line. All winnings will be multiplied by the amount won and then the number of coins per line wagered.
- The value of the coins can be adjusted. This begins at $0.01 and can be increased to $0.50. The lowest bet is $0.40 and the maximum is $200.00.
- Winning combinations will award larger wins when playing at a higher wagered amount. For example; a win of 200 coins will pay $2.00 when the lowest coin value is in play however that same win would be increased to $50 is the maximum bet were to be wagered.
Game information Page:
- All information pertaining to the rules and payouts of Demolition Squad is viewable under the tab identified by the word “paytable”.
- There are 5 pages in total that will provide information you will need. The first 2 pages give a breakdown of the game features including the wild symbols, demolition feature and the free spins. This includes the amounts that can be won as well as how each individual feature is triggered.
- The 2 pages thereafter detail the different symbols that can be seen on the reels. The table additionally includes the individual wins based on each possible combination achieved by each.
- Please note that the paytable displays only amounts winnable when playing 1 coin per line. To calculate payouts when playing more than a single coin, simply multiple the amounts by the number of coins per line in play.
- The wild is signified by the metal door with the word “Wild” on it. These are only possible on reels 2, 3 and 4.
- Wild symbols will match any other symbol within the game. A minimum of two of the same symbols will be needed for the wild to take effect and award wins. All wins must occur beginning from the left and transitioning to the right.
- Wild symbols do not offer assistance in the triggering of the free spins.
- The wild demolition feature will give you additional wild symbols on the reels. This will be available during the main game as well as free spins. This does not require any additional wager to be made in order for it to be active.
- When you get 2 wild symbols show at the same time on reels 2 and 4, the feature will change the symbol that appears between the 2 wilds into a wild as well.
- The wild demolition can only change 1 symbol wild in a spin. Winnings that the addition wild generates will be multiplied by the line bet and coin size selected.
- The symbol with the yellow warning board will be the scatter. These will be able to display anywhere during a spin. They do not need to appear in a particular order.
- The scatter will not award a scatter pay but will trigger free spins when 3 or more appear on the 5 reels.
- Wild symbols cannot assist in the triggering of free spins.
- Free spins are rewarded by the scatter symbol. This can occur at any spin of the reels.
- The minimum number of scatters needed is three in order to activate this feature. Three scatters displaying will generate 10 free spins, four will generate 20 and five scatters will activate the maximum 50 free spins.
- All winning combinations will pay triple the amount noted on the paytable.
- During free spins the demolition wild feature will be available. All wins will be tripled when it assists in a win.
- Additional free spins can be earned by getting three or more scatters during the first series of free spins won. Any extra games won will be added to the remaining total shown on screen at the time of activation. The free spins will be played concurrently.
- After the free spins have been completed you will be returned to regular game play mode. All accumulated winnings will be awarded at that time to your account balance.
- All game buttons are clearly identified and found below the reels. Game buttons are only active when the reels are not spinning. During game play and changes are not permitted.
- The spin button is located under the reels in the center position. This is used to both spin the reels as well as stop the reels.
- The Auto play will give a preset selection of options as well as advanced settings. To activate this simply click on the button identified as “autoplay”. Advance setting will allow for customization based on win amounts.
- A selector is provided to allow for the adjusting of the coin level. This will determine the number of coins per line to be played with each spin. It can be adjusted at the completion or before a spin.
- The max bet will spin the reels with the maximum number of coins at the selected coin size.
- The coin value can be changed. It is located to the far right of the game screen. To adjust, use the 2 arrows provided.