Aliens is a video slot that has been developed by Net Entertainment. This game includes a combination of 5 reels and 15 paylines as well as a wild symbol and a three level bonus game.
Your main objective is to generate symbols on the reels from left to right starting from the left reel that will result in a payout combination.
Playing the game:
- Aliens offers 2 options with which you will be able to change the wager. There are only 2 options as there is a set number of paylines without the ability to alter the number of active paylines. All lines must be played.
- Wager options include a coin size starting from $0.01 and increasing to $1.00. This is also known as your “bet line” as one con will be used to activate each of the 15 lines. If playing a single coin per line the range of betting will be $0.15 to $15.00. Should additional coins be played per line the amount wagered will increased. A maximum bet of $150.00 can be placing by wagering up to 10 coins per line.
- Only one winning combination will be paid per line. The win paid will be the highest possible win based on the combination of symbols that are appearing left to right on the indicated active payline.
Game information Page:
- To identify game information you can click on the “I” icon. This is where all relevant information is displayed pertaining to the games, the various wins that can be achieved and their subsequent payouts.
- All win combinations within the game shall be displayed on one page with the amounts that will be payable for each. This will include the minimum payable amounts and the maximum amounts payable.
- The pages thereafter will give a description of each feature within Aliens. It will explain how the feature works and how you can move onto the next level in the game as well as the potential winnings that can be received within each feature.
- To exit the page you can press the return button or press spin. Pressing spin will activate the reels with the wager amount last selected.
- The wild symbol is depicted by the corporation logo. These are there to assist you by appearing on the reels and taking the place of other symbols in the event that a win can be completed with their use. The symbol only appears on reels 2 through 5. The wild symbol will be available on all reels when level 2 is achieved.
Level 1: The search
- All game play will start at Level 1. In this level you need to get combinations on the reels resulting in a win. Those symbols that appear in a win will be added to the alien activity meter that is positioned above the reels.
- Each time you get a combination on a line you will see that symbol added to the meter. In order for you to move on to level 2 you must fill the meter with 9 symbols. The wild is unable to assist in the increasing of the meter.
- Once you have added a symbol to the meter, it will apply a multiplier for future wins with the same symbol. When you get another winning symbol combination and the symbol has already been added to the meter the payout will be multiplied and the multiplier will once again be increased.
- Spins that feature no win will see one of the symbols removed from the meter. You need to get that symbol again to further yourself in level one.
- Please keep in mind that the meter will be completely reset should you change the coin value. You can adjust the total coins bet per line without resetting the meter.
Level 2: The Encounter
- Level 2 is where the aliens attack with re-spins. This feature is achieved by completing level one and filling the alien activity meter. Your objective in level 2 is to fight through the corridor and make your way to the queen hive.
- In level 2 all the multipliers from the alien activity meter will be transferred to level 2.
- The game provides an ammo clip which is used to shoot aliens in level 2. You can top up your ammo by getting ammo symbols on the reels. This will add more ammo to your clip counter and the re-spin game will start.
- If your ammo clip is empty at the beginning of a spin and you do not obtain any ammo during the spin you will be rewarded with the bonus prize up to that point and the bonus game will end. You are then returned to the main game.
- If you succeed and get to the queen hive you will advance to level 3.
Level 3: The Hive
- In level 3 a hive health meter, ammo clip and a smart gum will be displayed. You will receive 2 reels with grenade multipliers, 4 ammo clips as well and 5 re-spins. Your objective here is to destroy the hive before running out of ammo.
- The reels will change and spin from left to right. Your grenade reel will come to a stop first and then the multiplier reel. A grenade will be automatically thrown and the smart gun will then be fired to defend you. The bonus game shall continue until such time as no additional ammo exists.
- If you manage to destroy the hive a multiplier of 240x will be awarded. The multiplier amount is multiplied by the total combined wager you currently have in play.
- Should you run out of ammo before the hive is destroyed a bonus prize for the progress you have made is awarded.
- The blue centre button is used to spin the reels. This may also be used in the form of a skill stop button.
- Just below the information page symbol is the betting level. The use of this button will increase the number of coins per line that will be wagered with each spin.
- Between the bet level and information a window is show that displays the coins you are currently wagering per spin.
- To the right of these options is a larger blue box that permits the use of an auto play button. The use of this button will permit selections that relate to the number of spins of the reels that can be chosen without the need to manually click the spin button.
- To the right of the spin button a max bet button is present. This can be used at any time to place the maximum bet per spin based on the coin value in play. This has no bearing on the coin value.
- Another window below the reels will display your balance in coins. Below this the coin value will be seen. It can be increased or decreased by clicking on the minus or plus signs.
- On the far right of the screen is a box that shows the amount of coins you have remaining. This amount will change when you select a different coin value for the game.
- Above the spin button is where all winnings will be viewable at the conclusion of a spin. This area also displays other game information such as the maximum coins that can be won.